Saturday, June 03, 2006

An Aspect of Meditation

Part of how I use meditation is to connect with the larger universe and all things in the universe. Basically to sit with my higher power. Sometimes I also envision sitting with relatives who have passed away, Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, etc. I try to clear my mind and feel connected to their energies and know that if I'm mindful of their presence in all of my actions, then things will be just fine.

The feeling that results is powerful. It's not that I believe the spirits are in the room with me, but more that my spirit has a faint link to their spirits. There is a tremendous peace, joy, and empowerment in the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.